Tuesday, August 30, 2011

This one's classic...Larry gets a hairwash

This is classic if only for the opening line.



Session starts out with….
Me: (yelling) SHIT MOM!!!!
Mom: You’re getting your hair shampooed, Larry!!!
Me: Mom!
(In the background: “Oh my goodness, there’s an earwig!”)
Dave: Larry…you have a new visitor…haha.
(shuffling in the background…”O.k., I think that’s about it, Lar”
Mom: Dad’s here.
Me: Mom!
Mom: What honey?
Me: Mom! You get the prize for being an idiot about my hair!
Mom: (laughing) Why?
Me: Mom..Mom..Mom..Mom..(other stuff going on in the room)
(people in background moving things and doing things..talk about twoo many people in the room)
Me: (continuing): Mom..Mom..Mom…Oh god Mom! Mom…Mom…that was really funny when you acted all knowledgeable about my..about my..about my…Mom (trying to get attention) Mom
Mom: Now we’re not quite as crowded.
Me: Mom…Mom….
Mom: yeah hun!
Me: that was really funny when you acted all knowledgeable about my ting holes (?) in my h air knuckles (?)
Mom: O.k…well, you know what Larry, they’re going to put you up in a chair now, o.k.? O.k.

No comments:

Post a Comment