Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Freezing in the hospital

Due to my abnormal thermoregulatory system, I tend either get really cold or really hot. At this time, I was really cold.


Mom: let’s make a recording..this is mom and lar, in the hospital room, it’s five after five..on the 10th day of October, 19….
Me: 87
Mom: 80…
Me: 88
Mom: 88! And Larry’s in what hospital??
Me: Mission
Mom: Mission Hospital! And he’s a little cold, his teeth are chattering a little bit, huh?
Me: I’m sick.
Mom: want me to cover you?
Me: Hold on. Im sick Mom. Did you know that? IM SICK MOM…IM SICK! MOM!
Mom: I Know
Me: I’m telling you that I’m freezing cold!
Mom: O.k.
Me; (burping) Uhoh God! (burp again) Uhoh god!
Mom: Tony? You know Larry’s getting cold, his teeth are chattering. I’m just gonna cover him. His teeth are chattering…you might want to take his temperature.
(Nurse asks a question)
Mom: no…his body’s nice, but his face is a little warm
Nurse: Oh..he’s not abnormal at all

No comments:

Post a Comment